Things I’m Better at Because of NMO
1. Getting needles.
2. Taking multiple pills at the same time.
3. Saying “I’m ok” and people actually believing me.
4. Trusting myself to know my body and what it needs.
5. Seeking help from my family, friends, doctors, coworkers, NMO family, etc.
6. Enjoying life (especially the small things) and taking chances.
7. Organizing my day so I get the most done with the least amount of energy.
8. Explaining what NMO is.
9. Being more patient with others.
10. Being grateful.
Happy New Year everyone!